cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariffs

janelizabeth57

Tariffs

Why are there no prices on the tariffs page? I would have thought the whole point of a tariff page would be to show the price of each plan.
6 REPLIES 6
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Tariffs

Hi @janelizabeth57.

Our latest broadband offers for new customers can be found here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/
Our latest mobile offers can be found here: https://www.plus.net/mobile/plans/sim-only/

These pages do advise the prices of the various packages/tariffs we offer.

Hope this helps and please let us know if you have any further questions.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
janelizabeth57

Thanks Laura but that's not very helpful as:
a) I wanted to know about call plans for my landline - not broadband or mobile.
b) That doesn't answer my point that the prices aren't on the tariffs page which is counter-intuitive IMHO.
c) It seems odd that as an established customer I have to start a new order to find out the price of other tariffs, the impression this gives is that Plusnet are only interested in acquiring new punters.
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Welcome to the forum @janelizabeth57  Smiley

As is so often the case (posts passim ad nauseum), the information is there, just very hard to find!

Start here:  https://www.plus.net/help/legal/plusnet-price-guide-for-residential-products/

and scroll down to 'Plusnet Phone price guide'. 

Select 'Plusnet call plans'.

Beware of the leopard.  Wink

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @janelizabeth57

Welcome to the Forums! Hopefully I can help you with a few points you have made;

"a) I wanted to know about call plans for my landline - not broadband or mobile."

- All our residential Home Phone pricing can be found here

"b) That doesn't answer my point that the prices aren't on the tariffs page which is counter-intuitive IMHO."

- The link I provided above shows everything from Call Set Up Fees, Standard Call Rates, International Call Rates to charges for Service Number calls etc. It also has a hand"Call Features" section as well!

"c) It seems odd that as an established customer I have to start a new order to find out the price of other tariffs, the impression this gives is that Plusnet are only interested in acquiring new punters." 

- I can assure you, you do no have to start a new order to do this Smiley and we are just as focused on providing the highest level of support to customers as we are acquiring new ones. 

I hope this helps! 

If you have any further questions or ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,

MoR 

--------------------

*Note to all*

My "quote" button was malfunctioning, so apologies for the format of this reply.  

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@MasterOfReality wrote:

- All our residential Home Phone pricing can be found here

Like @LaurenB, you have misinterpreted the OP. The query was about the cost of call plans, not call prices.

The appropriate link is given in Reply#4.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

@198kHz

My apologies!

These can be found here

I've included them below as well.