cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariffs for "PlusNet Weekends" call plan...

MikeBz
Rising Star

Tariffs for "PlusNet Weekends" call plan...

...where are these stated?   PlusNet Weekends is not listed here: https://www.plus.net/help/legal/residential-phone-tariffs/

I could make a guess that it's the same as Evenings and Weekends but really all call plans should have their tariffs listed.

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Tariffs for "PlusNet Weekends" call plan...

@MikeBz 

I never knew ther was one. Is it a very old legacy product?

Have you looked at the current offerings to see if there are any that are better value for money?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

MikeBz
Rising Star

I was on Anytime International 300 until March this year but realised that I just didn't need it, 99.9% of our calls are made from mobiles these days. So I changed to "PlusNet Weekends", which at the time was £19.99 a month including Line Rental.  More recenlty I renewed my whole broadband/phone contract because a good rate was being offered for 18 months, call plan is still PlusNet Weekends.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

I never knew ther was one. Is it a very old legacy product?

@Baldrick1 I'm pretty sure it is. IIRC some legacy accounts had Weekends and some had Evening & Weekends included in the line rental.

AFAIK those accounts still have the option to stay on legacy tariffs, although I'm a little surprised that having been on an Anytime tariff, it was possible to change back to Weekends. Perhaps the Anytime international is also a legacy tariff?

As @MikeBz has discovered though, there's no information on the website regarding those tariffs. The only information relates to post 2017 tariffs  although AFAIK the charging for calls outside of the plan is exactly the same for legacy and current tariffs.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.