cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Anytime, very new, whats this credit thing?

danielplatt
Grafter

Talk Anytime, very new, whats this credit thing?

Hello there, recently signed up for phone, broadband, line rental, the whole bag of tricks. Phone came online today and all is working fine so great news there  Smiley I read that talk anytime was unlimited but im seeing there theres a £75 credit, what is this? Do i only have £75 and not unlimited (doesn't bother me, i couldnt use all that if i tried) Or do i have unlimited for normal calls and then £75 of international and mobile calls?
Sorry to be a bother, i've done a quick search but didn't see anything.
Many thanks for any help anyone can give, I'm new to the whole "adulthood" thing and i don't really have a clue what i'm doing.
Kind Regards,
Danny
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Talk Anytime, very new, whats this credit thing?

Welcome to the Forum
it is an amount of money that you have in a piggy bank for the calls that are not covered, i.e. 0844 and 0871 and mobiles,  when you get your bill these calls will be added and your credit will go back to what it was.
your unlimited are cal to 01, 02, 03, 0845 and 0870,, all other calls are chargeable
edit the 97 to 87
danielplatt
Grafter

Much better, thanks very much for your help.
Kind Regards,
Danny
grudkin
Grafter

Quote from: pierre_pierre
i.e. 0844 and 0971 and mobiles,  when you get your bill these calls will be added and your credit will go back to what it was.
your unlimited are cal to 01, 02, 03, 0845 and 0970,, all other calls are chargeable

That should be 0870 and not 0970, calls to numbers beginning 0970 would be charged if they existed that is.  Wink Cheesy
pierre_pierre
Grafter

changed thanks