cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking over my number

Lozzage

Taking over my number

My mother in law has recently changed from another service provider to you. She already has 3 other accounts with  you and felt you were very good and helpful, however this feeling is quickly disappearing as you have been unable to transfer her number over and it has been over a week since transition.  Please can you advice how to remedy this ASAP as it is getting extremely frustrating and annoying. As you can imagine if this can not be sorted all 4 accounts will be transferred to another service provider.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Taking over my number

Hi there,

Can you send me a private message including the username of the account in question please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Lozzage

Hi Adam thank you very much for getting back to me however I managed to get it sorted on Friday over the phone for my mother in law

cheers 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fantastic, good to hear it's sorted. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button