cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System won't let me raise ticket. Phone out of action. Abusive staff member. Want to leave

laralou
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

System won't let me raise ticket. Phone out of action. Abusive staff member. Want to leave

What's is the easiest way to leave plusnet? I have no phone this morning tried to email support & got an automated response saying that Plusnet wouldn't lower themselves to deal with email

Tried to raise a ticket could find no way to do this then dealt with an absolute witch on chat who told me to raise a ticket but refused to link me to where I can do that. The help centre tells me to phone or chat. She was beyond rude how you can justify employing her after today is beyond me.

I was a happy customer, after that absolute cow I'm in tears & I want out.

6 REPLIES 6
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: System won't let me raise ticket. Phone out of action. Abusive staff member. Want to leave

I'm very sorry for the problems you've experienced and the poor service received. Can I ask where this chat was started from as nobody from Plusnet has looked at your account today, do you have a copy of the chat you can private message to me?

I've tested your phone line and it's telling me that the phone is in use so the test can't complete, now obviously that's not the case. I've created a support ticket here you can reply to with the next steps needed:

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
laralou
Rising Star

Re: System won't let me raise ticket. Phone out of action. Abusive staff member. Want to leave

It started working again. I'm on the phone now. But it isn't ok that we have to air our linen in public because there is no way to contact you via email & no way to raise a ticket.

I have a chat transcript from plusnet so either your system is incorrect or someone is hiding the evidence

Chris
Legend

I really do want to look in to this and see what's happened, can you private message me the chat log?

Please send me a private message

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
laralou
Rising Star

Than you for trying to help. I've just forwarded it to Plusnet to the chap on the phone. They said they'll look into it. It was just so scary no phone & no way to alert plusnet

Chris
Legend

No problem. For future reference we have a phone troubleshooter here that allows a phone fault to be reported: http://www.plus.net/support/phone/troubleshooting.shtml

laralou
Rising Star

thank you