Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from Talk Anytime to Unlimited UK and Mobile

FIXED
Caagh
Hooked

Switching from Talk Anytime to Unlimited UK and Mobile

Hi 

I've tried to talk to Customer Services today - 30min wait time and no online chat so gave up.  This is my query -  I currently have a Line Saver annual rental and Talk Anytime monthly call plan.  When I tried to switch my call plan from Talk Anytime (£7 per month) - which is an old product Plusnet doesn't offer anymore - to the Unlimited UK and Mobile package (think it's £8 per month but can't make head or tail of the tariff information online) I was told by a Plusnet adviser I couldn't, this wasn't available as a monthly option if you were on the line saver annual package.  Is this still true?  I have had an automated email saying my annual saver is due to expire in a couple of months, so I want to know what the cost would be to switch to monthly line rental and have the Unlimited UK and Mobile call plan.  Can anybody advise?

Many thanks Smiley

2 REPLIES 2
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Switching from Talk Anytime to Unlimited UK and Mobile

Fix

I was told by a Plusnet adviser I couldn't, this wasn't available as a monthly option if you were on the line saver annual package

That's correct, as far as I remember, customers who were on LRS before the "new" ( Unlimited UK and Mobile) call package came out, could not switch to them for a technical reason.  

If you allow your line rental to go to monthly billing you will be able to add the call package. 

Costings

Line rental £ 18.99 a month 

Unlimited UK and Mobile £8 a month 

Total £ 26.99 a month

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Caagh
Hooked

Re: Switching from Talk Anytime to Unlimited UK and Mobile

Thanks Mike!  That is exactly the info I needed Smiley