cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from Talk Anytime to Talk Anytime International 300

Wendyjh

Switching from Talk Anytime to Talk Anytime International 300

I am on Talk Anytime at a cost of £7 pm.  This call option does not include calls to mobile.  I have been offered the option of Talk Anytime International 300 and wondered whether this did include calls to a mobile?  Is there a place on the website which gives details of what is included in Call Options?

3 REPLIES 3
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Switching from Talk Anytime to Talk Anytime International 300

Hello @Wendyjh

I have a included a link below that breaks down the call feature plan and what is offered on the Talk Anytime International 300. Unfortunately mobile is not included but there is an option of adding this feature for additional £3.00 per month for 100 minutes.

https://www.plus.net/help/legal/residential-phone-tariffs/#anytime-international

Hope this information helps. 

Wendyjh

This did not help.  I went to the page 'add call features' https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_add_call_features

The option to add the feature re mobile calls.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Wendyjh,

I'm not quite sure what you mean. When you say that the previous link didn't help, do you mean that it didn't provide the information you were looking for and if so, please can you clarify what information you are looking for? Or is the issue that you are experiencing issues adding a new call plan via the Member Centre?

Just in case you were looking for more information on the Talk Anytime International call plan, if you click here and scroll down on the page until you see the section titled "Anytime International" and then open the drop down menu titled "Call Plan Details", you should find the information you are looking for.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team