cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap Anytime Calls

denwyn
Rising Star

Swap Anytime Calls

About 7 months back we took out a package offered by PlusNet when our previous package expired, at the time we took Anytime phone calls, mainly as my partners parents were very old and it gave peace of mind we could call them anytime, and make calls to handle all there financial / medical care. Things have changed with one passing away and the mother now in a dementia home. We no longer need the anytime package and would like to switch to the evening and weekend package, but I cant seem to find anyway of doing this on line, if I go into change my product all it does is offer me upgraded and expensive fibre option, with nothing about the calls at all, we have fibre with plusnet and don't need the faster option, this package they offered was for 2 years does it mean we are stuck paying for anytime calls for another 18 months. Tried phoning them but fed up waiting in long queues. Any advice appreciated
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Swap Anytime Calls

If you click on "Product Change" then you would get the following screens
On the first click on change my products and on the second Keep This Product
denwyn
Rising Star

I have tried that, but keeping same product still means i am paying the anytime £7 a month phone charge, i had hoped to just switch to evenings and weekends free calls tarrif.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

After clicking 'keep this product' on the Broadband page you should get another page with phone package options.  Attached is what mine shows (I have line rental saver and no calls package currently).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Quote from: denwyn
...i had hoped to just switch to evenings and weekends free calls tarrif.

Unfortunately that's no longer a package we offer, however I've just checked your account and it should certainly give you the options shown in the screenshot w23 has posted (Along with a line only package at £0)
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet