cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support question 78658724, Scripted reply

dmpitts
Dabbler

Support question 78658724, Scripted reply

I don't why I bothered putting full details in my support request when all I got was a scripted reply which did nothing to progress my telephone fault caused by our recent installation of fibre. Could one of the Plusnet staff on this forum look at this ticket please, as I am not very impressed at the moment.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Support question 78658724, Scripted reply

Hi there,
I'm really sorry that the response wasn't at least tailored to your issue.
I've passed on some feedback as to be given to the agent concerned as we shouldn't have passed that back to you at that point either.
I'm going to broach this with our provisioning team now to see what we need to do to get this resolved.
Leave this with me and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Adam
UPDATE: Just replying back as promised, I'm still looking to get your ticket assigned out to someone, bear with me and I'll aim to get you an update as soon as possible.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dmpitts
Dabbler

Re: Support question 78658724, Scripted reply

Thanks Adam.
I noticed that an engineer has now been booked, with the charge of £60 if it is an internal fault. It obviously is an internal fault cause by the fibre installation socket move.
If there is any possibility of me being charged for this please cancel the engineer (I responded to my ticket with this on Wednesday but so far have not had any acknowledgement)
Thanks for your help so far
David