Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Goings on???

annmarie84
Dabbler

Strange Goings on???

Hi all.
I had a txt from plusnet 2 days ago to say my home phone is now live ;D, but the thing is it aint because when i dail 150 i dont get welcome to plusnet i get "thanks for calling BT?".
Also when i ring off the home to my mobile "TEST" it is a different number to which i have had for over a year.
I really don't know what is going on, i have sent a question to plusnet but has this happend to anyone else.
COMPLETED!!
13 REPLIES 13
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Strange Goings on???

Welcome to the Forum
Unfortunately, BT seem to have made a bad habit of this recently, and you have found out at a bad time, the people to answer on the Forum only work normal office hours, so wont normally be here till Monday,
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI annmarie84,
As per my conversation with Darren you will soon receive a call regarding the engineers visit.
Jojo Smiley
annmarie84
Dabbler

Right i have had it.
So i check my bank and i see plusnet have taken 2 dd out of my bank?? and yes i did stop them, i would not have a problem with this if i was using there service but at this moment in time i am not.
I am still waiting for the fault on my line to be fixed.
I am still waiting for bt to come around.
I gave three days and times to the person on the phone, why has this problem not been sorted???, also i have had an email saying my bb is active now well no.. i wont be able to use it anyway as when i signed i was meant to have a free router so there ad say's where is it??.
Answers please or i will take my custom elsewhere.
Angry Angry
annmarie84
Dabbler

Please close this, my line is now working and i have a router that works fine.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Forum thread, unless they break all the rules in the book, never get deleted, but as you have done, you can say case closed, it also helps if you go to your first post and edit the title to say (at the end) completed
annmarie84
Dabbler

Just one more thing, just tryed phoning out on my phone and it says "welcome to talk talk" but i have not rang talk talk, is this another fault? i was ringing asda
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi annmarie84,
Does it say that on every call you make?
Jojo Smiley
annmarie84
Dabbler

Hiya.
No not every call just mainly 0845 numbers.
My last provider was BT until you took over the line, i did ring up TS and they said it could be crossed wires? and that i should not use the phone and that they would contact me by mobile phone but they have not as of yet.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI annmarie84,
I've just been chatting to our phone faults team and they will be calling you shortly.
Jojo Smiley
annmarie84
Dabbler

There is no need i am going to cancel, ever since i have been with pn it has been hell.
I went to use the phone this moring and it got diverted to credit control who are very rude and i will be makeing a complaint, there trying to say no payment has been made for the 2 weeks i have been with you that is just rubbish because i had a txt saying thank you for your payment.
So when i got a txt saying your service is connected it was not i had to wait over a week.
most calls i make get diverted to talktalk????????.
Been with you for under a month and most of your staff at the call center a really rude and i will be taking it futher.
So all in all the forum staff are ok but the service pn provide is rubbish i am taking this to ofcom plus going back to BT today.
annmarie84
Dabbler

Ahh i see no response from forum team i see.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: annmarie84
I went to use the phone this moring and it got diverted to credit control who are very rude and i will be makeing a complaint, there trying to say no payment has been made for the 2 weeks i have been with you that is just rubbish because i had a txt saying thank you for your payment.

The text message was generated because the way in which we re-enabled your account. No payment has been made on this account, so If you can call us about that we can sort it out.
Thank you,
Jojo Smiley
annmarie84
Dabbler

two £11 dd left my account today?Huh