Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Offer

James
Grafter

Re: Special Offer

Personally I'd buy BP as my Dad works for them Smiley
Shutter, I'm afraid that I would not have the time available to go through your entire bill to see if you would save more money with us over your current provider.
nadger
Rising Star

@ Shutter
It's not really as simple as your example - bit more like comparing a numerous item bill between various supermarkets. You win on some and lose on others.
My phone bills are much simpler and I know I'm  better off having switched.
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Shutter, I'm afraid that I would not have the time available to go through your entire bill to see if you would save more money with us over your current provider.

My "entire bill" consists of four pages.... page one....  the basic information and the amount due
page 2  a short list of the few phone calls made.
page 3  a breakdown of the charges
page 4 any other information not included on the other three....

my "entire bill" for the past month is jus over £32. of which. the biggest part would be the line rental, service cost, and breakdown of vat.
mbeenham
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thank you PN for a simple transition which kicked off at the same time as this thread.
I will be better off over BT by AT LEAST the introductory offer which was put in place retrospectively without any hassle.
Well done  PN - got it right (this time).
Cheesy
penfold
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Hi can someone give my ticket a nudge on this please. Its been open  over a day, with no replys
Ticket ID 24514757
Cheers
coastergrotto
Grafter

Just arrived back in the UK yesterday and would like to take advantage of the PlusNet Home Phone offer.  I currently pay line rental to BT but my chargeable calls (very few) are billed by TalkTalk (both by direct debit).
Do I have to notify either of the above when I request the change?  I assume PlusNet will notify BT, as they are my current line provider, but what do I do with regard to TalkTalk?  Also when will I know when the switch has taken place and what happens about receiving a refund from BT for the unused line rental period?
Not applicable

Once you have placed the order PN do everything regarding BT and you should get an automatic refund from them. Regarding TT I think that you would have to notify them yourself.  The process usually takes 10 to 14 days depending on payment method.  It is calculated to tie in with your BB billing date.
nadger
Rising Star

PlusNet charged a pro-rata amount, by DD, to bring dates into sync.
BT handled their part of billing perfectly as I paid them by quarterly DD.
coastergrotto
Grafter

Thanks you guys for the info.  I'll definitely be signing up before the deadline date.  Still suffering though from CWS (Cuba Withdrawal Symptoms) plus the dramatic change in weather conditions.
coastergrotto
Grafter

I notice the offer has now been extended until 30th April 2008.
May I ask how many people have taken up the offer so far?
Neil_A
Grafter

Quote from: coastergrotto
May I ask how many people have taken up the offer so far?

Well commercial confidence (part of being part of a stock-exchange listed company) means I can't give you the exact number. But suffice to say we've decided to extend the offer because it is doing well. Hope that helps, although I appreciate it's a very vague answer  Smiley
Not applicable

There's a chap who used to work in our warehouse.
He could count One, Some and Many.
Often a useful counting method I find (esp budget time etc) Grin
coastergrotto
Grafter

I appreciate the fact that exact numbers could not be divulged.  I thought it might have been because the take-up was disappointing.  I'm pleased to see this was not the case.