cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow to update call log

JamesM
Grafter

Slow to update call log

I remember seeing that the phone calls you made were updated every 2 hours, now it is every 24 hours, so why does the last phone call I made show as the 19th. to me that is 72 hours and counting.
5 REPLIES 5
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Slow to update call log

Hi - it's never been every 2 hours, we used to do it every 4 hours but the load on our systems to do that is now too high. We process calls once per day and the calls are issued to us at about 8.30pm. However, we can only process calls that BTW send to us and there are times when they are delayed.
JamesM
Grafter

Hi - So what is the longest time it has taken BTW to send you the call logs ?
I could've sworn it used to say calls within the last 2 hours might not be displayed, ah well my mistake.
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Don't know about the phone calls, but the broadband usage page includes the note:
Usage from the last 2 hours is not shown on this page
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
JamesM
Grafter

Thanks PeeGee, that's is probably what I remember seeing then.  Cool
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ofcom allow calls to be billed up to 120 days after they have been made for monthly billed customers - this applies to us billing end users and Wholesale billing us. On extremely rare occasions, Wholesale have issued small volumes of calls up to the 120 day limit.