cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

maryh53

Service

What is going on with Plusnet,I have seen a Sharpe drop with the care and service,
My husband who has ill health needs the phone ,went of on Wed with a message saying to test
line, got a reply to say would be repaired by 5pm Friday it worked a few hours on Thur and guess what,
Now Sat morning and has been of from Yesterday,sent e-mails saying it was Urgent and still no reply.
Plusnet has got so bad I think we now all need to complain to the head of the company through the media.
I got fibre as well on 28th June paying big money for a service that still is not working correctly.
Just disgusted with the whole service.
                                                                        Mary.
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Service

Emails are no use as the email address the ticket notifications are sent from isn't monitored - from my recent ticket
Read or respond to your Question -
http://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=questions
IMPORTANT: Do not reply to this email, our Support Team can only deal with inquiries through the Help Assistant

Regards,
Customer Support
You need to respond to the ticket or better still phone them
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Service

Hi maryh53,
Sorry to hear of the trouble you have had recently/ I see our faults team have been working closely with you to get a resolution. I see they have temporarily diverted your calls and an enginner is booked to come.
Jojo Smiley