cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal of line rental saver

LizzyB31

Renewal of line rental saver

My line rental is due for renewal. I can find away to pay for my 12 mth renewal upfront.

Please advise me I do not want to incur additional  add on charges.

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Renewal of line rental saver

Welcome to the forums, @LizzyB31 . If your phone is with Plusnet, you should have received an email a couple of months ago advising you that you were coming to the end of the 12 months. That email contained a link to enable you to pay.

If you have lost it, log into your account and click on the 'Offers & upgrades' link.

John
LizzyB31

HI Jab1

I didnt receive an email and had to chase up my Broadband and landline renewal via Customer services. Receieving and email  breaking down the plan for both and costs. My Broadband is now in a 24 mth contract and monthly plan is in payment  concluded over the phone but my land line renewal  is due on the 30th  March. and as It only gave me the option to renew by phoning Customer Service team Im unable to proceed currently?

jab1
Legend

That sounds weird, but I'm not disbelieving you. Have you tried the suggestion I posted above?

John
LizzyB31

Yes having looked at advice given to another contributor to the Blog along similar lines  my offers just confirms what the current add ons I have on my existing line  and the option to upgrade them further.

jab1
Legend

In that case, I'm slightly out of ideas, and staff response times are very long due to the current situation - you may get a response, eventually.

Sadly, there is nothing else I can suggest.

John
LizzyB31

Thank you, Have you forwarded my query onto the Billing team? Will I get a response from them?

Lizzy B31

jab1
Legend

Hi @LizzyB31 I am just a customer, like you, but one who tries to help where I can. I have no staff abilities.

Hopefully, a PN staffer will pick this up at sometime, but as you can understand, they are a little thin on the ground right now, so it could be a while.

Sorry I can't be of further help.

John
LizzyB31

Thanks John for your response, and attempt to help.

It is frustrating for everyone when a large company with associations to BT in this day and age is not able to use advanced technology to divert its customer services calls to staff home working.

I can see this will be a battle I will have  going forward to resolve with Plusnet, and hope they don't disconnect my line from tomorrow due to errors on their behalf. 

Keep on blogin