cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew Line Rental Saver

Fifer
Grafter

Renew Line Rental Saver

Had an email from PlusNet recently to tell me I could renew my LRS now, with a link to the renewal site. It ends in October.
If I do it now I assume I will not pay the increase in September.
So I log in, click on the link and get this.
Line Rental Saver isn't available with your current call plan.
To take advantage of Line Rental Saver you can change to one of our current call plans. Please call our Support Team on 0800 013 2632 to arrange this.
I've been paying LRS since last October, so what call plan am I on?  Can this be done online or do I have to hang on for 30 mins. on a phone? 
8 REPLIES 8
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Renew Line Rental Saver

Hello
Yes, if you pay the line rental saver before September, then that would freeze the price for 12 months.
It sounds like either the call plan you're on isn't offered any more, or there could be a glitch in the system. I'd recommend speaking to a customer service agent on webchat http://www.plus.net/help/?home=helptop as the call queues can be lengthy at times Sad
Hope this helps
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Fifer
Grafter

Thanks for the reply, I will try the webchat later. failing that it will have to be a phone call.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I can see we got this sorted for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Fifer
Grafter

Yes, all sorted thanks. had to phone up as after trying webchat still could not do it online. Only had 2 to 3 minutes wait on the phone so all sorted quickly and efficiently by Customer Services.
Many thanks.
concept

My LRS is due for renewal on the 28th. November. I have learned from a recent live chat conversation with an agent that I can renew it 3 months before  expiry and that if I do so before the 2nd. September I will be able to pay the before increase rate of £155.88. With a Bank Holiday approaching I
wish to know whether I will receive my offer of renewal promptly this friday the 28th August, the 3 month date, allowing me time to telephone your offices to make payment before next Wednesday 2 September.  Thanks
jem16
Grafter

Quote from: concept
wish to know whether I will receive my offer of renewal promptly this friday the 28th August, the 3 month date, allowing me time to telephone your offices to make payment before next Wednesday 2 September.  Thanks

Don't hold your breath waiting on it. I should have received mine on 9th August but nothing so far.
Grezzer36
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Concept:  If you go to www.plus.net/rentalsaver on 28th Aug (3 months before renewal) & enter your log in details you should be able to renew by debit/credit card immediately. I did this today as my renewal was 25th Nov, & today was 1st day portal allowed me to renew. DEF DONT WAIT FOR EMAIL. Don't think they're issued til 2 months before renewal. Wink
concept

Thanks Jem16 and Grezzer36 - I now know what I need to do on Friday