cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing the 1571 call feature

jeanners49
Grafter

Removing the 1571 call feature

Hi, I've been trying to remove 1571 this afternoon but have failed.  I know where to go to do it (Call Features tab), but there isn't any relevant button to clock on to remove 1571 as a call feature.  I guess this is because it's not an extra and is free.  I've got a good ansaphone on my Philips phone which I prefer to use as I always know when messages have been left.  With 1571 I don't get this, and I'm missing important calls re my health as my GP always withholds his number, so it doesn't show up as a missed call.
Can someone help me please?  Thanks in advance.
Jean
4 REPLIES 4
2u2me
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Removing the 1571 call feature

Hi Jean
When you press the call features tab just below it there is remove call features underlined, click that and you can tick the box to remove voicemail Smiley
jeanners49
Grafter

Yes, I've tried this but when I click on the remove call features, all that comes up is the caller display button.  I don't want to remove this.  There is no option to remove 1571 as far as I can make out.
daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

You have to raise a ticket to request removal.
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Good Morning Jean,
Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble removing the 1571 feature online.
Please can you send me a message me with your account username and I'll place the order for this to be removed for you.
The lead time is 1 working day.
Thank you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team