cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove 1571 Voicemail

fulch58

Remove 1571 Voicemail

Have recently switched phone service to Plusnet and have just found out that voicemail(1571) is enabled.
I did not choose this option when I placed the order online and according to the phone control panel it is not enabled.
How do I remove this service please?
9 REPLIES 9
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Remove 1571 Voicemail

It should be gone in the next 30 minutes.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
fulch58

Many thanks Matthew for resolving this issue so promptly.
Smiley
glocal
Rising Star

Can I have mine removed as well please? I don't see a way to rise a ticket for he telephone service and the chat option is always unavailable. 
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

It should be sorted in the next hour.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
pkroberts
Dabbler

I too am trying to get this damn feature turned off. I never requested or enabled it, there seems to be no way on the 'home phone control panel' to achieve this, there is no way I can find to email Plusnet (to raise a support ticket), the online chat is not operative and I've now been hanging on the phone for over half an hour. I can think of a few 'good honest Yorkshire words' to describe exactly how I'm feeling about your customer service at the moment! The fact that there are four threads on this page alone about this would seem to indicate that you might need to do something about it.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry to see this was added to your line in error.
I've placed an order to remove this asap and passed feedback on to the person who placed the initial order.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
dominomuffin

Quote from: fulch58
Have recently switched phone service to Plusnet and have just found out that voicemail(1571) is enabled.

How do I remove this service please?
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Welcome to the forums Smiley
Login to the Member Centre and select Phone Calls in the LH menu to bring up the Home Phone Control Panel
Click the View button then select the Call Features tab
Add call features is the default tab -> select the Remove call features tab on its right
If Voicemail is shown as an enabled feature, tick the box and click Remove features on the right.
If Voicemail is *not* shown as enabled even though it is, you will have to contact Plusnet (via Chat, Phone or possibly by asking here) to get it removed.
David
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I've checked the account and it looks like Voicemail is showing on the account so you should be able to remove the feature using the steps that Spraxyt has advised.
You can also get there directly using this link: https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_remove_call_features ; Wink
I hope this helps.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet