Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal Voicemail extra

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Removal Voicemail extra

For nearly a week I have tried, unsuccessfully, to have a pending order for Voicemail extra removed from my account. My last attempt was 2 days ago via online chat & I was promised it had been removed. Why, therefore, is it still there!!!!!! Angry
Would someone please extract their digit & remove this unwanted feature. Thank you.
Nick
21 REPLIES 21
tijara33
Pro

Re: Removal Voicemail extra

I have just tried by chat to get the matter resolved. The answer remains the same

"The development team will fix the issue as soon as they can. Obviously I hope that's sooner than later."

I have also been promised refunds for overcharging which could run on for months. I am totally unimpressed by such awful service.
Maybe someone on the PN forum staff may be able to get this sorted in a shorter time period...................PLEASE! Roll_eyes
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I'm not sure if someone has beaten me to this and sorted it, but currently your line is showing in BT systems as being "Wholesale 1571" and not 1571 extra.
The changes on our side will take longer as it requires development work, but that is only in relation to cosmetic detail, and possibly billing. The service itself should be simply the above. If you are still showing as 1571 Extra, please listen to all your messages as with your permission I'm going to switch 1571 off altogether, and then re-add it to try to fix the issue permanently.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
tijara33
Pro

Thanks Tony, you're a star. On my phone control panel it shows as pending with an orange dot against it & there's a message stating that £3.00 will be added to my account. I have a telephone answer machine installed so I'm more than happy to lose 1571 entirely.

Thanks agin for your prompt response. Smiley
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

I haven't done this, but since my last post, it's been manually removed for you.
Please let me know if you have any more problems.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Sorry, I was meaning to add, we're still working on the internal problem at our side and we hope to have that sorted for you ASAP.
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
tijara33
Pro

Thanks Tony, I'll keep checking as it is still showing as pending on my phone control panel & I still have an "unwanted" 1571 service on my line. Can you please assure me that I will not be charged for this problem?
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

We've raised a task to a developer to check the billing for you. These are usually sorted pretty quickly.
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
tijara33
Pro

Thanks for all of your help today Tony, have a great w/e.  Cool
tijara33
Pro

I've just checked & nothing has changed on my control panel. Is there any indication as to how long this will take to sort it out? Sad
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

I don't have a time scale I'm afraid. Looking at the workstack for that team, they do appear to be busy at the moment though.

For our reference, to save loading the account, it's been raised as task 433202.
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
tijara33
Pro

Thanks Tony. It's just a nuisance if I have to now have to go to the trouble of reclaimng the monthly overcharge for a service which I don't want & don't even own or use.  Angry
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

I know - if you don't mind waiting, I'll happily sort that out once the task has been resolved.
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

I've spoken to our developers and it's been sorted. I don't believe we've charged you extra.
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
tijara33
Pro

Well I've just returned from vacation & I still have the unwanted Voice Mail extra on my account & have even been charged £3.00 for the inconvenience . So despite the previous assurance it has NOT been removed & I HAVE been charged. Unless this is sorted out this week I will be moving both of my services away from PN. This is both frustrating & shows total incompetence!
adie:quote