Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder for LRS

longedge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Reminder for LRS

I've just had a reminder for my line rental saver which runs out on 1/10/2015.  If I renew it now, I take it that the renewal will be from that date i.e. I won't be losing a month?
13 REPLIES 13
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Reminder for LRS

LRS will run from when the current one expires even though you might see a confirmation screen or receive an email that says "next billing date".
After the new LRS takes effect you can confirm the expiry date is correct by visiting the renewal/status page again.
David
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Yeah that is absolutely correct. You can renew your Line Rental saver up to 3 months before it expires and it will renew from when the original expires so your not missing the months you have already paid for.
Grezzer36
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Trying to find exact renewal date of my LRS but cant see link in my member centre / account details. I know when I renewed last year but I did it early, think exact renewal date is mid Nov. So hoping will be able to do early renewal by 2nd Sept to beat price increase. Wondering if will have to phone for details. Undecided
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

http://www.plus.net/rentalsaver/
Portal login required.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Grezzer36
Rising Star

Many thanks Strat. Looks as if I should be able to renew from 25th Aug (3 months in avance) & sneak in before 2nd Sept increase. Smiley
longedge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Quote from: Grezzer36
sneak in before 2nd Sept increase. Smiley

Yep - equivalent of £12.99 a month taking me to October 2016 so worth the early payment I reckon. I just wanted to be doubly sure that I wouldn't inadvertently lose out  Smiley
MaestroMan
Grafter

My LRS expires on 9th December, so presumably the reminder will arrive after the increase on 2nd September.  I'd like to renew before then, so why can't I?  Huh
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Line Rental Saver can only be renewed 3 months before it expires.
So in your case you'd receive the e-mail on the 9th of September.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jem16
Grafter

Well my LRS expires on 9th November. With that logic I should have received a reminder by 9th August and I have received no email.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Unfortunately that does not seem an unusual situation...speaking also from personal experience.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

@jem16
My renewal reminder normally arrives 2 months before expiry. However there is no need to wait for that. If you go to http://www.plus.net/rentalsaver you should be able to renew now.
David
jem16
Grafter

Yes I realise I could renew now but to be honest I'm not sure I will.
I have an ongoing issue with incoming calls that seems to be exchange related, quite possibly the line splitter card as everything else has been ruled out. After many attempts BTOR refused to change the card to see if it resolved the issue. As it's just reared up again I may move.
Grezzer36
Rising Star

My current LRS due to expire 25th Nov. Today was first day able to renew  (within 3 months). Done via portal link. I'm lucky had 1 week window to renew before price increase2nd Sep, others not so lucky. Friend's LRS renewal not due til early Dec & will miss out by 1 week.