cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent calls not updating

bigwullie86

Recent calls not updating

Hi, My recent call list is not being updated. The phone service started with PN on 03/03/11 and the the Recent Call list says that no calls have been made when in fact calls have been made every day. Is there usually a long delay in updating?
9 REPLIES 9
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Recent calls not updating

Were these chargeable calls or 0800 numbers? I've just spoken to one of the guys who looks after call processing and he tells me we're up to date with the files we get.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
saguaro
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I've been starting to wonder about this too -- I've had Plusnet phone service for a month now, and no calls have shown up, though I know for sure I've made at least a couple of billable calls in the last couple of weeks.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm looking into this now. We can't see any obvious reasons so far so we'll do some digging and come back to you later.
EDIT: PS can you let me know what provider you were with before please?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bigwullie86

I was with TalkTalk. They took 2-3 days to show latest calls made.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

From experience there's a chance they could still be billing you for these calls. I'd advise contacting them and asking them specifically to check that all CPS services have been cancelled (they should know exactly what you mean). let me know what they say.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
saguaro
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I haven't had home phone service at this address before; I moved in in November, after many years overseas, and the place had been empty for a bit before that. No idea what the previous occupants had. The line did become active (though not recognized by Plusnet systems) at least a couple of days ahead of my engineer appointment, which confused me at the time.

jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI saguaro,
I have sent you a ticket with our findings.
Jojo Smiley
bigwullie86

Recent phone calls are now listed but starting from the 7 March.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi bigwullie86,
It would seem that the call processing is now running as it should in that case.
Jojo Smiley