Did you mean: 

Recent calls not updating on anytime+

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Recent calls not updating on anytime+

paulby
Grafter

From what's been said by Jameseh and Mand it looks as though the processes that update and confirm the calls are actually running but, because of the increase in subscriber numbers and calls handled, they are very slow.  This is probaly because they weren't designed to handle the volume of data now being presented to them. 
I think pierre's calls will update eventually (as mine will as I'm in the same boat) and bobboulby will be back to waiting for a while for his to update again.  This'll probably happen until such time as a fix is implemented to streamline the process to accomodate the larger data volumes.
Anon
Pro

I am sure that they do catch up, but that does not help those of us on fixed number of free minutes. Mine still says 240 minutes, the full amount, though the accounting period starts on the 26th of the month. So at present I have no idea how far I have eaten into this because all the calls since the 26th which are listed are not confirmed and its days behind putting up the calls that I have made.
This was true last month and because I thought there was remaining minutes managed to get several pounds of extra calls charged against me.
This had better be fixed soon or I shall have roving eyes, I am afraid.
Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
godsell4
Rising Star

Just checked, and my most recently made call is showing as being on the 27th, I assure you this is not true, I have made calls this week too.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
Anon
Pro

either way I should have a further update tomorrow

Whoops I seem to have lost a day somewhere was that yesterday?
Perhaps its like the two drunks going to the cup final. One says "is dis Wembley?", the other says "No, its Fursday", first guy says "So am I lets have a drink"
But as someone else has said, if PN can't cope with the volume, why are they still signing up? Shocked
Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
coastergrotto
Grafter

I returned from holidaying abroad last weekend, June 29th.      I have made a few phone calls midweek but not one of these shows up on my 'Calls Made' to date.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

dont worry, none of mine since 27th june confirmed or unconfirmed
coastergrotto
Grafter

Those nice folk at Plusnet Towers must be scratching their heads wondering how to deal with this problem. 
I did ask earlier how many folk have Home Phone but never received a response.  Maybe if I ask what percentage of Plusnet's broadband customers also have Home Phone someone will respond.
Just wondered that's all.
magicdust

My calls have not been updated since 27th June too. It's really fustrating that you can't see the calls you made. 2 weeks for a fix is pretty long. I'm sure PlusNet is more efficient than this...  Embarrassed
baldrick
Grafter

I have had no calls confirmed since the 13th June and allegedly made no calls since the 28th June. Updating running slow? It's more like it's running in the wrong direction!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I would respectfully suggest you read some of the other comments and also the service status  Cool
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

I think that the point being made is that we are not just lagging behind a bit. Things have been at a complete halt for weeks. When/if the miraculous new scripting is produced, in a couple of weeks at best, it is going to have a month's data to catch up on.
What baffles me is how we have gone from almost coping to complete failure because of the number of calls being processed. Where did they all come from all of a sudden? Is it anything to do with integration with MAAF?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi all,
Mand has just posted an update to the Service Status on call processing. We are looking at making some changes today to help with the processing of calls. There should be another update made later today.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
James
Grafter

Hi guys,
I've just come out of a meeting with Mand and a few others and one of our developers has identified what he hopes will be a quick improvement that they're going to be trialling on our test platform today. So fingers crossed we should have some good news either by the end of today or early tomorrow.
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

At long last my backlog of calls have appeared (and they're confirmed!) just in time for billing. I am beginning to feel a little more optimistic.(Just a little)