cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent calls not updating on anytime+

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Recent calls not updating on anytime+

I am not even getting them picked up as unconfirmed, I know I made a 50 Min call On Sunday, not yet been picked up.

Come on Jameseh where the status report, "green for over 80 days" Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Please do understand that we are listening and we do appreciate that it is causing frustration and I'll provide a further update tomorrow morning.

James
Grafter

Yep sorry.
I'll get it done this morning.
paulby
Grafter

Service status has been updated - see here.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

James, can you please advise if the "unconfirmed" call data is processed by the same scripts?
Whilst timely confirmation and billing of calls is obviously important I want to know that the calls that "I'm going to be billed for" are what I'm expecting and what I've made. Considering Mand's post here
.........................................The difference between unconfirmed and confirmed data is often minimal if anything at all. BT Wholesale issue the unconfirmed data to providers for fraud monitoring. As we have to process it anyway we provide this data to users to give more up to data information than the confirmed data. Unconfirmed data is issued every 4 hours, whereas confirmed data is only issued every 24 hours.......................................
the 4hr update was one of several reasons for considering PN home phone.
paulby
Grafter

@Anotherone
This post may also help.  It's Mand's take on the 4hr update.
Anotherone
Champion

Hi Paul,
Thanks for that, already read it. No help, situation unchanged.
(PS. A couple of other (non-related) threads to respond to you on when I've got time Roll_eyes )
Anotherone
Champion

Reminder for Jameseh (or Mand). My question in post #78. An answer would be nice, please.
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Jameseh
There's a meeting between Products and Development at 5pm today to decide when we can starting processing the fix required, but ultimately it'll take about two weeks (one week developement, one week QA) to fix the overriding problem.

What decision was reached? Has the two weeks started?
James
Grafter

Not as of yet.
I was in a meeting earlier on to determine resourcing for the problem fix.  We need to make sure that firstly the problem is fixed and secondly we have a long term solution.  I appreciate that that sounds pretty obvious, but often it's not as simple as that.
I'm hoping that we'll have dedicated development resource for this as of tomorrow, but I won't have confirmation on that until the morning.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Currently my last unconfirmed call was the 27th June, I know that on Sunday 29th I made a 50 min call, plus several other calls, how am I supposed to budget within my 240 free call limit if I have not a clue what You think I have made, I am not worried if they havnt been confirmed but it is now a 5 days since the last unconfirmed call
James
Grafter

Is anyone else seeing similar delays to Pierre?
I'm aware of the delays in confirming calls, but I didn't realise it was taking so long just to show that a call had been made.
sladkart
Grafter

My last unconfirmed call was also 27th June, and I know for a fact that SWMBO has made plenty of calls since then  Sad
nadger
Rising Star

Quote from: Jameseh
Is anyone else seeing similar delays to Pierre?

I'm in a similar situation, James - haven't made any chargeable calls so it's not causing a problem as such.
22/06/2008 11:27:38 †  00:49:00 †  £0.00 †
18/06/2008 18:04:30 † 00:32:00 † £0.00 †
15/06/2008 11:11:12 00:01:00         £0.00
James
Grafter

Thanks guys.
Our developers are probably aware of that even though I wasn't.  either way I should have a further update tomorrow and I'll get the service status updated when I've got a bit more news.
bobboulby
Grafter

I've seen a big improvement overnight - I'm now up to date on both logged and confirmed calls up until 30 June.
No call records at all for July though.
Bob