Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent calls not updating on anytime+

minkey
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Recent calls not updating on anytime+

Hi, I was activated on anytime+ on the 3rd June, but our recent call log is still only showing calls between 03/06/2008 12:50:13 - 04/06/2008 13:45:36. Its been like that for a while.
Is there a problem with the recent call logging?
Jeff
179 REPLIES 179
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Recent calls not updating on anytime+

There were complaints a week ago and Plusnet has not come back saying that it has fixed the problem.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,65442.0.html
bobboulby
Grafter

My call records are a few days behind as well. This seems to happen on a fairly regular basis - we highlight it here and the problem usually gets fixed fairly quickly.
I have to say that the automated update process does seem a bit flaky.
Bob
nadger
Rising Star

All my calls since 29th May are showing as unconfirmed. All except one 49p call are free so it's not as if I'll be hit with a massive unexpected bill on the 18th.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I must be lucky then my last comfirmed call is 3rd Jun, plus another from 30th May that is marked as both unconfirmed and confirmed
Indeed a very flaky system
paulby
Grafter

@nadger
Same here - nothing confirmed for almost a week (last confirmed call was on 1/06/08).  Calls are being added to the list but remain unconfirmed.
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Calls made since 6 June unconfirmed plus one call made on 15 May still unconfirmed.
James
Grafter

Hi guys,
Thanks for all of your information so far.
I've raise a problem (51981) reporting this and also detailing how long you have all been waiting for your calls to be confirmed.
I'll be having a word with one of our development managers shortly aiming to get it prioritised accordingly.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

just been on the dog & bone to Sheffield, Answer -
yes we know we have a problem.
Why is there no Status report then, - Answer Dont Know?
Where is Mand - Answer she is not in?
Oh well just have to keep an eye on it, and then start using the free time on my mobile  (500 Min from my home address)
Angry Sad Cool Huh Embarrassed Lips_are_sealed Undecided Cry

Edit James beat me too It whilst I was on Phone
James
Grafter

Hi Peter,
I'm afraid that even our superhuman members of staff are ocvcasionally ill.
Please see my reply above - I'm speaking with the relevant members of staff.
coastergrotto
Grafter

Thanks James for looking into this.    My recent calls made last night and in the early hours of this morning are now showing, albeit as unconfirmed.    My unconfirmed calls though stretch back to June 6th.
I'm assuming that when it says:
Call data is refreshed every 4 hours from 08:00 to 24.00
it means that during those hours a call show show as unconfirmed around 4 hours after it was made.

bobboulby
Grafter

I really do think that PlusNet need to give some attention to a permanent fix to this problem. The call updating process seems to go wrong on a regular basis and fixes seem to rely on the problem being reported here.
Also I agree with pierre_pierre, why are these problems never reflected in an update to the service status?
Bob
James
Grafter

Hi Bob,
This is certainly something that we are taking very seriously.
It's a problem that has potential to get worse because of the number of calls that we are processing, which is only going to increase and the efficiency of the report isn't up to scratch.  So we're working on improving this as a long term measure in order to ensure that we don't continue to fall behind on the confirming of telephone calls.
Hopefully we'll have some more news tomorrow Smiley
Re: ServiceStatus - Do you think it's worthwhile of one?  It shouldn't be service affecting, but I'll be happy to get one put up tomorrow based on the number of example that I've seen recently as it's clearly causing you guys concern.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

If the user is near his free limit and also near the end of a charge period, they certainly want to know there is a problem,  there is another thread where people are complaining of items on their bill of unknown origin
Its looks like unconfirmed calls that were confirmed after the bill and then added to the following month
paulby
Grafter

@Jameseh
I think it's worthy of a service status, if only for the reason pierre_pierre has outlined. 
Some people have unconfirmed chargeable calls which may appear as "late call charges"  when this gets fixed.  Maybe best to say there is a problem even though it doesn't affect the operation of the phone service per se.