cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Calls Not Showing

Not applicable

Recent Calls Not Showing

Hi,
My telephone services moved to Plusnet on 4th March 2013 and since then none of my calls are showing up, I have contacted CS via the online help ticket system and have been advised that as my telephone server only transferred on the 4th March 2013 any calls made prior to that date will be with the old provider, whilst I appreciate that, I made calls with Plusnet since 4th March 2013 and these are not being shown in my online account.
Could a Plusnet Digital Care Support take a look into this matter on here and see what is the cause of the calls not being displayed.
Thanks,
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Recent Calls Not Showing

Hi there,
Not sure why that's happening as the order is definitely completed, but we've raised it with our suppliers as it seems we don't have any call data for the line yet. I'll update you as soon as we know any more, sorry about this.
steveuk
Grafter

Hi Matt i have noticed the same thing with my account to i also went live on the 4th of march 2013
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, these sort of issues aren't much to worry about; it's possible that there's a delay in BTOR's back-end billing system which is causing a delay for the calls to be routed through to us - they will show on your account as soon as they are available.
wizkid66 - I've raised your query but the SLA for a response is 3 weeks(!). It's likely that your issue will be resolved before then in the natural course of things.
steveuk - no real reason to think that there's anything we need to do, please rest assured everything will filter out asap.
steveuk
Grafter

Thanks Ben, Calls are now showing up Cheesy
Not applicable

Hi Ben,
Thanks for your response, my account is now showing the calls.
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Glad to hear it's all sorted Smiley