cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Calls - New Billing Cycle

tomxlisa
Grafter

Recent Calls - New Billing Cycle

My first bill has just been produced but i am slightly confused on how things work, i have just looked in the phone bit of the control panel and looked at my recent calls and they still appear to be there, i would of thought cause its a new bill that the recent calls would of been cleared as its a new month and a new billing cycle, or is this not how it works, advice appreciated?.
10 REPLIES 10
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Recent Calls - New Billing Cycle

the call stay on that list for a very long time, if you want to see the ones that are in your current bill,
if you go to https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_itemised_billing&view_bill_date=
you can then see a list of call on your current bill and the previous
Note some calls at the end of the previous period might appear on the next bill
tomxlisa
Grafter

Ah right, i see, so you go to that bit that you put a link up for then click which one you want to view, uk landline, uk mobile etc, then that gives you the calls for the current billing cycle, i take it the recent calls are kept there for history purposes if you want to look numbers up from a previous time, how long do the recent call history stay there for or is there not a time period?.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

If you look at the link pierre provided, you'll see you can go back 12 months. On the recent call tab you can go back 10 pages, is that not obvious?
tomxlisa
Grafter

I can see that you can select which bill to view, i am taken it that is where you can go back 12 months, but this wouldn't be so obvious for me as i am a new customer and can only see two in there, my last bill, and my current billing cycle, plus i take it the recent calls thing, you can go back 10 pages in history for all the bills, is that how it works, plus i wouldn't see the 10 pages yet as i don't have that many calls on there.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

well if you havnt made the calls you wouldnt expect to see them would you Angry Angry
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

This is a support forum and sarcastic comments aren't appreciated - watch it  Roll_eyes
tomxlisa
Grafter

Well that is what i meant, i was saying i wouldn't see the 10 pages as i haven't made that many calls, it was just a general comment. Tongue
who was the warning too Oldjim?. Undecided
Anotherone
Champion

Me and Pierre, I'd say.
Well I'll make a partial apology Jim  :-[, however I think some of us are getting a little cheesed off at some of the trivial questions that get asked by some users just because they don't use Help & Support or the Forum Search or even Read what has already been posted in a thread.
For example, had the question raised here been base on the fact that the Home Phone FAQ's had been looked at, but FAQ 7 doesn't explain clearly enough how many previous bills can be looked at, and there is no information about the Recent calls tab, then maybe I'd have realised that they didn't have 10 pages of recent calls. That said, a Forum Search should have revealed the information because I know I grumbled about the number of pages being cut when they were cut..
Edit: well I'll eat my words on the Forum Search as I can't find it, maybe it was in response to a blog  Huh
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

IMHO I'd say rather than get cheesed off lets concentrate in getting the OP pointed in the right direction and make sure they get the help they're looking for, I appreciate repetition can get tedious but getting issues resolved and advice given where it's needed/ where it'sasked for is the higher reason as to why we're all on here.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion

Just FYI Adam, several people, me included have pointed them in the direction of Help and Support pages on numerous occasions. I'm not even sure of the relevance of this month old thread now anyway.