cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ticket/Question #79473327 would welcome an answer :)

Routefinder
Grafter

Hi
As per the Subject, if a CSC can have a look at the Ticket that would be welcome Smiley
For the record I have since found the call costs on the Portal but the billing question I raised does need the feedback/answering  Cool  
Oh, I did PM (on the 6th Jan late afternoon) one of the regular Digital Care Team guys here (no public names rule, eh  Wink ) with some feedback in regard, to my discussion with the COT, as loyal PN customer since July 2000 and was hoping for his reply & insight which combined with the Ticket reply will aid whether we switch our phone to PN at the same time as going Fibre Unlimited  Grin  But still awaiting a PM reply  Huh
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'm guessing that's me you PM'd! I've got a lot of PMs that I simply haven't had chance to look at yet, which is one of the main reasons I'd suggest using the forums rather than PM where possible.
I've replied to your ticket.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Routefinder
Grafter

Hi Chris
Many thanks for the ticket reply and here, much appreciated Smiley  I understand your answer and that the situation is uncommon.  As the question was closed....................can I now ask an additional question, with the Phone & BB packages does the bill show the two elements as individual billed items
Sorry if PM was not the right/best method but as I hope you will understand enough had been said on the other threads re loyalty discounts so just wanted to see if a more informed/direct insight was available because it had been said on that/those threads that "something" might have been possible........................but only COT could offer anything specific and as noted in the PM that was not my experience compared to other(s) that posted.