cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: On Anytime, but charged for local calls

atplus

I was charged for a call on 22/06/2016 for a 34 minute local call which went over midnight

Of course I contacted PN and was given a refund, however .... everyone, please check your bills carefully!
   - It was up to me to check and contact PN for a refund

- The agent who dealt with my problem had no idea why I had been charged and was unaware of any problem between 19th and 26th

- If you were affected, PN policy seems to be leave it unless you notice an overcharge.

4 REPLIES 4
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@atplus wrote:

- The agent who dealt with my problem had no idea why I had been charged and was unaware of any problem between 19th and 26th

Er, it was six years ago. Wink

Welcome to the forum.  Smiley

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

And this thread was about a specific problem that affected call charging for around 6/7 days. I've asked the mods to split the newer posts off. I've flagged the odd billing internally too as that shouldn't be happening.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator Note by Dick (Strat) Posts split off to their own topic for clarity.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
atplus

lol - Ah, to check the year before posting ... but shame on PN agents to not be aware of and remember every tiny detail of all problems from around 6 years ago Smiley.

As my (possibly one-off) problem sounds similar, there is one part which is still valid regarding anytime charges over midnight;

... everyone, please check your bills carefully!