cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Line cord error

jeffhopkins

I have just joined plusnet and while my internet is working, the landline states line cord error. Plusnet chat and a text  has stated that it will be fixed before 26 10 16. I find this unacceptable. No one told me that if I switched I may lose my landline for several days. I had no problem with my landline before when I was with TalkTalk. or Sky.

I was on an inclusive tariff for landline and calls to mobiles. I have already incurred extra expense as I have had to use my mobile for calls and texts. If I want to contact people over the next few days I will incur further expenses and inconvenience.

I have had no explanation why my landline that was working fine, should be disconnected.  The broadband works fine.

2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry that you've experienced a fault, unfortunately these can happen at any time and I understand they are frustrating. The response time is for an Openreach engineer to visit the exchange and resolve the issue.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Post moved to its own thread

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still