cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about mobile call costs on Anytime...

suec45
Grafter

Question about mobile call costs on Anytime...

We are on BT for our phone and are a bit fed up with being charged £200 a quarter when we really dont overuse the phone by any means.
£50 of this is to mobiles each quarter.
Its adding up to about £60 a month for plusnet broadband AND BT phone in line rental.
So what I wanted to know is, if we take out plusnet home phone anytime, will the cost to mobiles be added on to the monthly bill?
At present if I changed to Plusnet Premium and Plusnet Talk anytime, it would cost  £38 a month, but I am worried about mobiles cost ON TOP of this. We could easily reach the price we are already paying.
Could anyone tell me how the mobile pricing works on anytime please?  Do we get so many minutes free?  or are all calls to mobiles added on to our monthly bill?
Thanks.  Any additional info from users already on Home Phone Anytime very welcome!
6 REPLIES 6
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Question about mobile call costs on Anytime...

mobile calls are on top of that at this rate
UK Mobiles  Daytime  Evening
O2 12.5 7.5
T-Mobile 12.5 7.5
Orange 12.5 7.5
Vodafone 12.5 7.5
3 12.5 7.5
9.3p set up fee. Weekend calls will be charged at the daytime or evening rate.
Mand
Grafter

@pierre_pierre, not quite, Anytime customers get 25% off mobile calls.
@suec45, if you moved your Home Phone to us and took the Anytime product you'd get 01/02/03/0845/0870 calls included (subject to time limits). You'd pay for all mobile calls, but you get 25% off the standard call charges, you can see the tariff here.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I copied that from the Home Phone FAQ's Mand which is a bit confusing
Lurker
Grafter

It might be a stupid question, but if you copied it from the place you took that screenshot, how come the figures are different?
Mand
Grafter

@pierre_pierre, the figures you posted originally apply to Evenings and Weekends customers, the figures in your screenshot are correct (and less than the original figures, as per my link ;))
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I took it from a bit lower down that page, and that didnt say this is what evening and week ends pay