cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question #204860535 - no dial tone

Cameleon
Dabbler

Question #204860535 - no dial tone

Hopefully some admin in here can help us with this ticket. We woke up Tues last week to no dial tone and no internet (crackly line from master socket). We've raised a ticket (#204860535) which has raised a fault with (I assume) OpenReach . They had til midnight Thurs to respond and that came and went. We've heard nothing.

Anyone know how this process goes now? My wife works from home and is pulling her hair out. She can't get access to her work. She tried to call PN but as she isnt "authorised" she cant speak to them. I cant see anywhere to add her to be authorised on the account, short of some "additional requirements" page that mentions it. I can't sit on the phone as I'm in an open office and seems the online chat is never working. 

1 REPLY 1
Cameleon
Dabbler

Re: Question #204860535 - no dial tone

So a very helpful CS rep called John helped me out last night. Appears the fault that should have gone across to OR failed to register properly and got itself stuck so OR hadn't actioned it. He has closed that fault and raised a new one and checked it went over properly so should now be properly fixed by OR in the next 48hrs. 

Shame that PN didnt pay any attention to their own tickets coming off hold when something should have been actioned, nor replying to my request on the ticket. Seems they've gone downhill since I first joined ~15yrs ago and makes me wonder if there are ISPs out there that are like PN used to be...