cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product change - no option for line rental saver

j123
Grafter

Product change - no option for line rental saver

I was going through the steps to change products to Plusnet Extra + Calls (currently my phone is with BT) but didn't see any option to select the Line Rental Saver.
The final summary screen with the "confirm product change" button showed I would be charged line rental at £12.99.
How do I get the Line Rental Saver?
7 REPLIES 7
bazzer
Pro

Re: Product change - no option for line rental saver

I did mine after the changeover was complete via http://www.plus.net/addons/line-rental-saver/
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi j123,
Unfortunately you can't order both at once, though if you follow the link Bazzer has posted above once you've placed the order we'll get things sorted for you.
j123
Grafter

Thanks to you both.
I presume that I will be able to get the line rental saver included from the first month of payment for the new product? (ie it will correct the charge of £12.99 that would be charged on the first direct debit payment).
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi j123,
Did you not pay the first month's line rental up front when you ordered Home Phone? If not then it should correct the payment, if you did (and I believe it's part of the signup process) then it'll take effect from the next billing date.
j123
Grafter

Sorry, still unclear on this.
I pay monthly by direct debit. The next payment is due on the 10th Feb.
The product change is requested but not yet activated.
According to the product change confirmation page the new product will be charged on my next billing date (10th Feb).
So as long as I opt for the saver by the 10th, it should be included in that first payment. Or will I have to wait until the next month?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ah beg pardon - in that case then, yes it'll correct the next invoice for you. The line rental payment will still be shown on there but it'll be for a value of £0.00 Smiley
j123
Grafter

Thanks Matt.  Smiley