cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product change complete, but hasn't changed, but has entered me into a new contract

armageus
Grafter

Product change complete, but hasn't changed, but has entered me into a new contract

Morning,

I recently placed an order to change from Unlimited Fibre, to Unlimited Fibre with Phone, but have just received an email saying Product change complete.

However upon logging into the plus.net portal my product still states "Unlimited Fibre", no mention of Phone, but with a new 18 month contract?

Please help - I want to move my BT line across, so I can also take out Plusnet's Youview TV Package.

6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Product change complete, but hasn't changed, but has entered me into a new contract

Thanks for getting in touch @armageus 

I'm sorry for the confirmation email you've received too early. I've manually progressed the transfer order of your phone line through our systems now and we'll confirm your transfer date within the next 48 hours.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
armageus
Grafter

Re: Product change complete, but hasn't changed, but has entered me into a new contract

Thank you - appreciate the response

armageus
Grafter

@Gandalf My phone service transfer has now completed thank you.

However, I now wish to add the Unlimited UK & Mobile calls plan (@ £9/month), but when I go to add this, it is showing separate items for Unlimited Fibre and Line Rental, and a total price of over £44/month

When I "upgraded" to Unlimited Fibre with Phone, it was on an 18month contract for £26.99, so I would expect the total to be £35.99/month.

Please help, as the whole point of moving my phone service to plus.net was to enable me to save money

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @armageus and apologies for the delayed response.

I'm sorry for the issues with adding a call plan. The price you were quoted online would've been without any discounts we've added towards your broadband service for the length of your contract, I'd have expected these discounts to have remained. I can see you've since spoken to us over the phone and we've sorted this out for you though.

I've created a support ticket with a bit more information you can view by going Here.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
armageus
Grafter

Thanks for that - seems my account got into a bit of a mess after doing the online upgrade, but between yourself and your helpful colleagues I spoke to on the phone, looks like everything is sorted Smiley

Just awaiting a callback regarding Youview+ and then I'm all sorted Smiley

Appreciate the help,

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem, I'm glad we got you sorted one way or another. 

I've poked the relevant team for an adviser to call you back as soon as possible to add YouView+ Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet