Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product: Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls

the_groundsman
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Product: Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls

I switched to this product last month but seem to have been charged for my call to a mobile and the cost has been charged against my credit. Is that an error or will it get adjusted at the time of billing please?

5 REPLIES 5
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Product: Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls

Hi @the_groundsman,

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. I've had a look through your itemised bill but haven't been able to find where you have been charged for a mobile call. So that we can investigate this further, please can you confirm what date it's showing that this charge was incurred and how much the charge was for?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
the_groundsman
Rising Star

Thanks for taking a look.

I saw it in unbilled calls. Call was on 20-10-2019 at 12:29 for 00:26:46 to mobile ending 187. Cost was £4.27.

I wanted to get this resolved before my next bill rather than having to challenge the cost afterwards.

Regards
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @the_groundsman,

Apologies for the delayed response. I've taken a look into this and raised a response via a ticket on your account, which can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
the_groundsman
Rising Star

Thanks for this and the mail. I did a search before posting and it seems others have had a similar issue in the past.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @the_groundsman,

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience whilst we work to resolve the problem. Sometimes different customers will experience similar issues and we're always happy to take a look into these when they're reported to us as you have done yourself. As always, we'll be happy to help with any other queries or issues that you may have in the meantime - just don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team