Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Change - Updated!

grahamn
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Product Change - Updated!

Having requested a phone product change from anytime to evening and weekends, I decided to call the customer service folk to check on this being the right move and also about Line rental Saver. The chap was very helpful and pointed out I'd be cheaper on Anytime, so I asked if he could stop the product change without any problems, "yes" I was told. The ticket is rather brief #61778593 on 2/11/12, but at least my call in was logged I guess. Anyway, as of today the product changed to Evening & weekends!!!! I went in to change it back (given today is the billing date), but the change is not effective till 8/12..... If I'd known he wasn't going to do it, I would have reverted the change myself. Having phoned just now apparently nothing can be done.......  Sad  Yep, partly my fault for asking for a change, but certainly didn't expect a CSR to agree something would happen, then not.
Ok and to end the story, a kind gent from Plusnet has just called and resolved this for me, so this become a thank you to Plus Net for resolving the issue and placing me back on Anytime  Cheesy Now that's customer service. Yet again, when things go awry, as they do, Plusnet sort it out. I'm very happy once again!  Smiley
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: Product Change - Be careful what you ask for

Hi Graham,
Thanks for your time on the phone.  As today is your billing date, I was able to push this through for you.
Glad I was able to help.
grahamn
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Product Change - Updated!

Thanks once again James. Your call was unexpected but very welcome!  Smiley