Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Re-activating Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls plan

Ricky85
Hooked

Problems with Re-activating Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls plan

Hello

I re-activated the above call plan on the 18th of October to take effect from my next billing date (25th Oct) and received an E-mail confirmation of my request.

On the 25th I phoned to confirm whether it had been re-activated and was told that it would be from midnight as that's how the systems work apparently.

I made a phone call (Telephone Banking) at 00.15 and have been charged £1.03. I've just phoned customer services and not clear what the position is. They told me the call plan is 'showing as active' but the lady is telling me that any amounts will be credited to my account after the next bill has been generated. I really don't think this is good enough. Do I have an active call plan or not is all I want to know!! I'm concerned that if I use my landline phone I'll be charged standard rates and they won't be refunded (they shouldn't be charged in the first place) and I'll be left with a big bill!!

I'd really appreciate some clarification and assistance with this:)

Best wishes

3 REPLIES 3
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Re: Problems with Re-activating Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls plan

Hi @Ricky85

Sorry to hear about these issues. We will need to chase this up with our billing team for you, who are unfortunately not open on a weekend. We will chase this up for you first thing on Monday morning.

Ricky85
Hooked

Are there any updates for me?

I've phoned twice and I'm still being charged set-up fees and standard rates despite having the call plan active.

The two staff members told me that the charges would be refunded but that's not the point - they shouldn't be appearing in the first place. Also, I'm not getting unlimited calls as the £55 cap means I'm only going to get 360 minutes.

Thanks
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Ricky85 sorry to hear that this issue has not been resolved.

I have provided you with the latest information on this via a ticket on your account here

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,