cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Hike: Downgraded from Anytime calls - is evenings and weekends chargeable?

xinam
Dabbler

Price Hike: Downgraded from Anytime calls - is evenings and weekends chargeable?

As per the title... Just signed up to the forum today.
After receiving the crazy price hike email a couple of weeks ago I rang today to remove my Anytime calls package. I would have cancelled the whole account, but like many I'm trapped by having a large amount of LRS left to run (10 months!) so I removed the £5 anytime calling plan instead. Anyway, I've just received an email notification detailing this change and it stated that I'm now on Evenings and Weekends. Is this a chargeable plan?Huh
Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Re: Downgraded from Anytime calls - is evenings and weekends chargeable?

I think it depends on when you first took out LRS, I have free W/E but new users are charged £2.
xinam
Dabbler

Re: Downgraded from Anytime calls - is evenings and weekends chargeable?

2012 or 2013 I first took LRS I think. Am I right in thinking that there are free plusnet to plusnet calls too? Are these any time of the day?
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Price Hike: Downgraded from Anytime calls - is evenings and weekends chargeable?

All Plusnet to Plusnet calls should be free 24/7.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
xinam
Dabbler

Re: Price Hike: Downgraded from Anytime calls - is evenings and weekends chargeable?

Excellent news. Makes it a little more bearable I suppose. The mother-in-law is a Plusnetter so the wife will able to continue their chats at no additional charge. I will of course be terminating all my services next year, just as they announce the next round of inflation busting price increases.