Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Access when?

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Portal Access when?

How long does it take before you get access to the home phone account on the members centre?
My phone was changed over on the 8th and I received an email telling me it had been transferred and I would have access to my account "Shortly" but it still shows "Your home phone order is being processed".
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable

Re: Portal Access when?

If its already been changed over, it might just need some friendly intervention by one of the PN staffers. :mand:
Doubtless one of them will be along shortly to confirm the status of the issue. Wink
James
Grafter

Hi George,
I've asked someone to have a look into this for you.
glloyd
Rising Star

Thanks James, It looks like the ticket has gone back to the BOT on the 10th and been missed again.
James
Grafter

Yep - Your component status is stuck, but we should be able to get it sorted by Tuesday for you.
Sorry for the delay.
glloyd
Rising Star

The components I ordered ie caller ID are working James.
James
Grafter

Yep, completely appreciate that.
Basically everything is active, the the actual "component" at our end is stuck from showing as an active state.  I've raised a task with a developer to get this sorted, which should happen on Tuesday, but it won't cause any detrimental affects to your service, barring being able to log into the home Phone portal.