cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

johnturton1

Poor customer service

40 minute wait to speak to someone, no chat service and no way to email direct.

If someone from plusnet does not contact me by end of tomorrow, I will cancel my service

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
paul_m
Hooked

Re: Poor customer service

I agree entirely. Tried to raise a ticket this morning but nobody aavilable on online chat and still nobody there now. I've been a customer of plusnet/force9 since 1997 but considering moving because of this. Why not let us raise a ticket by email instead of waiting on the phone and getting annoyed. Poor.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi Both,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It is still possible to raise a ticket online for certain issues, however, the lead time on ticket response is generally 2-3 working days, so would far outstrip the waiting times via our telephone based support areas.

Similarly, live chat is available but may show as unavailable if all of our chat agents are busy.

I'm happy to assist via this support avenue if you could provide a follow up post with a summary of your issue?

Best wishes,

Dave

johnturton1

Dave

Whilst 40 minutes waiting on a phone, may be preferable to 2/3 days waiting for a ticket, it is still too long. The consistent long delay suggest either lack of investment in sufficient number of staff or you poor service generating a high contact rate. Nither option is is acceptable.

It's renewal time and I have a number of comparisons offering better value. I was calling to find out if you were price matching/ improving your quote

Thanks

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @johnturton1, I am very sorry for the long wait times you have recently encountered and would like to assure you that we are taking measures to help reduce these times.

With regards to your renewal, you can call our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632, they are usually quiet department and therefore wait times are generally no more than a few minutes.

Hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
paul_m
Hooked

Thanks for your reply Dave. For a non-urgent issue, 2-3 days isn't a problem, I would much prefer that to having to wait for a long time on the phone or for a chat operator. I don't have the time for that. If you provide an asynchronous process for non-urgent issues, as you used to, you might free up some phone lines and chat channels for more urgent problems.

Paul

johnturton1

Lauren

A much better response time. Thanks