Did you mean: 

Plusnet to Plusnet calls

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Plusnet to Plusnet calls

Hi
Are calls between Plusnet Home Phone customers free at all times? I've just spotted the line "Free calls to Plusnet Home Phone customers" on the Essentials and Evening & Weekends Packages.  I'm on the Evening & Weekends and I'm trying to refer 3 family members, so I've just picked up on this, which might be a big help in pursuading them.
Thanks
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

8 REPLIES 8
James
Grafter

Re: Plusnet to Plusnet calls

Hi Phil,
These calls should be free of charge 24/7.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks James.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

The free calls to other Plusnet Homephone customers is mentioned in various places in the promotion of the service but not (as far as I can see) in the tariffs. Do they count as "inclusive calls"? If so why are they not listed as such? Does the 60minutes rule apply?
paulby
Grafter

PN to PN calls are counted as inclusive:
From "Stuff you need to know" at the foot of this page
"All inclusive calls have a maximum free call length of 60 minutes for 01, 02, 03 and Plusnet Home Phone customers, and 30 minutes for international numbers."
godsell4
Rising Star

Anybody with PN Home Phone is going to have an 01/02/03 phone number anyhow, so this is moot marketing.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
paulby
Grafter

Possibly, but  PN to PN calls are inclusive 24/7 on the Evening and Weekends and Essential plans (01/02/03 are restricted to Evenings and Weekends and Weekends only respectively on these plans).  The only plan that it's a moot point on is Anytime+!
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser

Yep, what Paul said was what I wanted to check.  I have the Evening and Weekends, and I'm trying to get family on to Home Phone packages depending on their needs.  I don't know exactly what their needs are yet, so need to work with them to get them on the right package.  Since they all say PN - PN calls included I just wanted to check that if I was to phone one of them during a week day on my Evening and Weekends package would I be charged for it.  At the moment I think they are all with BT on 01 and an 02 number, so I would be charged.
James cleared it up for me (as usual!)
Phil

godsell4
Rising Star

You guys are right of course. Will now remove foot from mouth if I can. Sad
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed