Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet to Plusnet calls?

FIXED
harrym1byt
Rising Star

Plusnet to Plusnet calls?

I understand Plusnet, to other phone network subscriber calls are limited to a one hour free on my Unlimited UK & Mobile calls package, but does the same one hour free also apply to Plusnet to another Plusnet subscriber please, or is there no such one hour limit on such calls?

11 REPLIES 11
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Plusnet to Plusnet calls?

Fix

@harrym1byt - my understanding is that the 60 minute limit does apply to Plusnet to Plusnet calls. At one time, I think it didn't, but that has changed. I know, on the rare occasion when talking to another PN subscriber and we go over the limit, he ends up with call charges for the excess.

John
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Yes the 60 mins apply, as i went over last month and was charged for the excess

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Just to leave a staff response on here.

The 60 minute limit does apply for calling a Plusnet landline number from your Plusnet landline.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
piemmepi
Dabbler

Hi,

I just got Plusnet and was wondering whether there is a call setup fee on Plusnet to Plusnet calls? I am not sure the website is 100% clear in that respect.

Thanks

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

No, there is no call setup fee Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

piemmepi
Dabbler

Thank you!

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @harrym1byt

With all our calls, including Plusnet to Plusnet calls, there is a 60 minute limit before the call becomes chargeable.

You can view all our call tariffs at: https://www.plus.net/help/legal/residential-phone-tariffs/

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Ooops!  Confused the subject of this topic with that of another! Embarrassed

Jon3

I only have broadband and line rental with Plusnet, can I still make calls to other plusnet users?

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@Jon3 Yes, calls to other Plusnet landline numbers are still free, even if you don't have a call plan i.e Line rental only

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Free up to 60 minutes, after which they are chargeable.