cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet to Plusnet Calls Inclusive?

Nokk
Dabbler

Plusnet to Plusnet Calls Inclusive?

Hi, can someone confirm if with a 'Line Only' plan Plusenet to Plusnet calls are inclusive. I know they always used to be but I was advised today by plusnet staff they are no longer. He referred me to my contract with links to this page https://www.plus.net/help/legal/residential-phone-tariffs/ which 'does' state they are inclusive. The call agent then said this page was out of date???. Any help would be great. Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Plusnet to Plusnet Calls Inclusive?

AFAIK Plusnet to Pllusnet calls are still inclusive. As for the phone tariffs page being out of date, it refers to the CPI increase from 30th June 2021:so it can't be out of date!!

Hopefully a staff member will be along shortly to confirm....

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

My daughter has no call plan, but her calls to me are free.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Nokk 

I'm really sorry for the incorrect information we've given you. I can confirm that calls from a Plusnet landline to another Plusnet landline are inclusive even without a call plan. I've listened to your call from yesterday and I've arranged for feedback to be passed on to the adviser you had spoken with about this. 

I've also done some digging and figured out why one of the calls you've made was chargeable. The issue's to do with how the account of the person you've been calling is showing in our systems. I believe I've resolved this particular issue now moving forward, and I've added a credit towards your next bill to cover the cost of the call you've incurred, but if you do get charged again, please can you drop me a private message?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Nokk
Dabbler

Brilliant, many thanks for replying and resolving so quickly.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem @Nokk, let me know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

I believe that the 60 minute call duration limit applies to free Plusnet to Plusnet user calls.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Just checked with our billing team and that's correct

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet