cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet leave an 84 yr old for nearly two weeks without a phone

Thomson

Plusnet leave an 84 yr old for nearly two weeks without a phone

Absolutely disgusted with plusnet,  my mother is 84 yrs old and her phone has not been working for nearly a fortnight,  I phoned and it was pro,I see that it would be fixed by 26th October it didn't happen but now they won't talk to me because I am not the account holder,  they can only talk to them,  emmmm her phone doesn't work,  she has put my name in as secondary contact but still no can do,   I really don't know where to go now as plusnet says we need to talk to her,  she can't get out of the house and can't get a signal from her mobile anyone any ideas 

7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Plusnet leave an 84 yr old for nearly two weeks without a phone

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Would you mind sending me a private message with the username for the account in question so I can see what can be done?

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Tags (1)
Thomson

And another week passed,  oh the only contact plusnet has had with my 84 year old mother is to send her a bill,   How can she go back to BT this company are a joke 

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I presume you sent Adam the PM and he's failed to respond - not totally surprising if that is the case as good as the guys who man these forums are they are not enough of them to keep up with all the [-Censored-] ups made by the rest of the company.

I suggest you post a ticket number form you Mother's account which will allow anyone from Plusnet to find her account. You can find previous tickets here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search when logged in to her account.

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,

I'm sorry we haven't had a more positive update for you for a few days. I'll get this chased up and get you an update within the next few hours time.

FYI to anyone else reading this thread that we have been communicating via ticket and PM with regards to the OP's issue.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamwalker wrote:

FYI to anyone else reading this thread that we have been communicating via ticket and PM with regards to the OP's issue.

Is there an emoji for a fire extinguisher.  Funny

Thomson

no Adam,  promises that you would get back to me and it never happened,  you promised to get back to us later on  Monday by Tuesday night and still no answers I posted that, seems to be the only way I can get any communication    but I will let everyone know that 3 wks and the phone is finally working,  maybe you call this a good service I call it a shambles.........

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm glad to see that the line is working again and I'm sorry that the repair took as long as it did. I'll update the open ticket before the end of the day and please let me know if there's anything we need to follow up on for you.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team