cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet is failing badly and NOT doing me proud!

alanknight4neth

Plusnet is failing badly and NOT doing me proud!

5 Dec we reported our fone U/S internet intermittant and it took 5 days to restore. The service failed again 24 DEC and despite numerous Questions complaints; Ofcom registered complaint; telephone interactions OUR FONE IS STILL NOT WORING AND PLUSNET HAVE "NOT" DONE US PROUD EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE! They are in breach of contract (22mths) and we have asked to be released NO REPLY!!! sorry Buyer Beware never again unless their pathetic service with BT Open Reach improves and regulator intervenues to ensure "fit for purpose" eveno asked CEO Andy Baker to investigate BUT IGNORED!! vote with feet springs to mind; b hopeless!
3 REPLIES 3
alanknight4neth

Re: Plusnet is failing badly and NOT doing me proud!

Why dont Plusnet get it sorted when charging £18.99p line rental alone?
alanknight4neth

Noting out of 35 days the service has beenot down 20 and a "breach of contact" as thus occurred with hours spent asking for the matter to be resolved!
pgwd
Hooked

My experience with PlusNet shows me that they are unable to provide a service that is acceptable in 2018. I have had numerous issues with my landline since joining them and it all takes weeks to resolve.

I can only vote with my feet and will be going to move to a mobile phone and dump the landline.

As regards Broadband the line is so slow that I learn I am entitled to a grant for a radio beacon and will now go down that root.

PlusNet staff are immovable and seem to have their hands tied by management. 

I would not recommend PlusNet to anyone.