Did you mean: 

Plusnet Call Protect

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Plusnet Call Protect

@mort7890, sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately we can't control the settings of Call Protect from our side as we don't have an interface, though you should be able to remove a number through 1572. Let us know if you need to know what options to dial.

If you're wanting Call Protect reset, all I can suggest that we remove the feature completely from the line, and then re-add it. If you'd like to go ahead, please can you reply to this ticket to let us know?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi  @Gandalf

I have responded to your ticket. If you go back through this discussion you will see that the only way for end users to remove numbers is one by one with the newest first, what I wanted to do was remove the oldest first but that is not possible so the only way I see is for a full reset, which is a poor option but if that is all we have got then go ahead.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @mort7890, I have added an update here  on the ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Many thanks tried it just now and it is functioning again. However, as stated on my ticket, I could be requesting it again with the amount of calls I am getting at the moment.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for confirming @mort7890, if you do have any further issues, just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team