Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Call Protect not working

FIXED
burrowsp
Grafter

Plusnet Call Protect not working

It does appear that it is quite common for Call Features to stop working after a home move etc.. even when they clearly show as active on the account details.

I moved home recently and whilst the move of phone and broadband went exceptionally well I found that Caller ID had stopped working. It was a frustrating experience trying to report this - excessive delays trying to call Plusnet and Chat facility unavailable most of the time. I eventually got a Chat session and Caller ID is now working. Thank you.

Unfortunately, I now find that Call Protect is not working. I get "The service cannot be connected" when I ring 1572.

I again have the frustrating experience of trying to report this to Plusnet. I am unable to get a Chat session and there are long delays on the phone. I have no problem with the Customer Service people. They are always helpful and cheerful when I get to speak to them. It just seems Plusnet do not employ enough of them.

Now I've finished my rant........please can somebody at Plusnet check the Call Protect feature on my line?

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Plusnet Call Protect not working

Fix

Sorry to hear this.

I've placed the order to add this manually for you and this should be up and running within a hour

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
burrowsp
Grafter

Brilliant. Many thanks Matthew. All working now.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Glad to hear it!

Let us know if you have any further issues

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team