cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please expedite #76488989 - two days waiting and still NO RESPONSE

nimzoking64
Dabbler

Please expedite #76488989 - two days waiting and still NO RESPONSE

Two days without a phone service and NO RESPONSE from Plusnet.
Can't ring Plusnet due to having no phone service !
Can any staffer looking in, please get #76488989 expedited - thank you!
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Please expedite #76488989 - two days waiting and still NO RESPONSE

Hi nimzoking64,
I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back in touch with you.
I've raised the fault over to our suppliers. It looks as though an engineer isn't required to visit your premises. Our Faults Team will provide you with a further update as and when we get one for you.
nimzoking64
Dabbler

Engineer has now been to site, and had had to do some rewiring - rewiring he "claims" should have been done when the fibre connection was first installed.  I will leave it for Plusnet to resolve that one with your supplier.
Now whilst the phone has been restored, the net impact of the rewiring appears to have affected my IP Profile and I have been cranked down from a profile of 66-73 Mbps to 50 Mbps. I say 66-73, as 66 was my first profile and I am sure it was at 73 Mbps at once stage - as seen from the stats I have collected.
Again, all details on the question, but as that medium is not the most responsive at the moment (<cynic mode on>nothing to do with the £2.99 pm offer surely, and Plusnet being overloaded<cynic mode off>)
Whilst the issue about the IP profile is a slight bugbear, I would like to say that the engineer who did turn up to fix the fault was a breath of fresh-air - very professional and a credit to Openreach. 
Just hope it does not take an age to sort out my IP profile - bitter experiences from years ago dealing with BT on ASDL  Cry
Apprentice
Grafter

Whilst the issue about the IP profile is a slight bugbear, I would like to say that the engineer who did turn up to fix the fault was a breath of fresh-air - very professional and a credit to Openreach. 

I hope you got his name.  Tongue  Smiley