cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working how can you report a fault

andygoodwin61

Phone not working how can you report a fault

My phone has stopped working although the broadband is fine. Been on a mobile for half an hour trying to register the fault as there doesnt appear to be any option to register a fault on line or to chat online with customer services.....astounding in thhis day and age..........unless anyone can advise another way to contact Plusnet Service Faults?

8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Phone not working how can you report a fault

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Are you still having problems? If so, follow the link from oldjim and report this to us, let us know when you've done this.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
AlisonB

I have spent hours trying to get help from 3 different numbers I found, and also the live chat.  The only advise I got was that there was a 15 min wait and cut dead.  Live chat was too busy to respond.  No announcements anywhere on the website or on the internet to inform customers no updates on progress.  They seem to be in denial. And no way to make contact.

I wish I could help but I can only commiserate and let you know you're not the only one.   Awful service!

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

perhaps if you followed the link in my post two above yours it would help

mikejphillips
Grafter

May I board this bus please? Is there a phone number (like BT 151?) I can call PN on if I have a phone problem eg no voice or b/band, to report the fault?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@mikejphillips Unfortunately not. The link Oldjim posted will report a fault to our suppliers if it detects an external problem. In your case, I can see we've had to book an appointment. Can you let us know how it goes?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Kan1kat1e

So please could you advise how I would go about reporting a fault on a line where broadband is also down? (my elderly parents)

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Welcome to the community forums @Kan1kat1e

Have you tried the link in @Oldjim's post?

Failing that, please feel free to PM me their username or landline telephone number so I can locate their account.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet