cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line problem

St3althM4ster
Grafter

Phone line problem

Hi can i have a plusnet staff look at ticket id 68212300 soon as possible please Embarrassed i seem to have noise on my line i have intermitant line noise ive changed filter and still no joy ive done a fault thing, here screen shot of router stats atm. First image is when i first noticed net went down, 2nd image is current stats
http://oi50.tinypic.com/240y9o1.jpg
http://oi47.tinypic.com/34t48j8.jpg
11 REPLIES 11
St3althM4ster
Grafter

Re: Phone line problem

Now upsteam is at 0.5db Sad
St3althM4ster
Grafter

Disconnected 2 times since post 😕
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Please stop bumping - staff will be back on the forums in the morning
St3althM4ster
Grafter

Im not bumping.. i was just saying i just put router on adsl 1 and seems stable atm.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
We'd be happy to look into this for you but the account associated with your forum account has been cancelled. If you could post a ticket ID from your active account we'll take a look for you, alternatively please drop me a PM with your username and we'll look into it from there.
Is the phone service with us? If so we can investigate for you, but if it's not you'd need to report the noise to your phone provider and they'll get it sorted for you.
St3althM4ster
Grafter

Hi matt its been taken care of i got a openreach engineer coming out on tuesday, hopefully this should sort it for the last time as it was only fixed 11 months ago -_-
St3althM4ster
Grafter

Matt could i see the image of my disconnection from yesterday would be nice to see how many times i disconnected.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

only if you post a ticket number from the account to identify it as Matt has already asked
St3althM4ster
Grafter

Ticket number is on first post
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Whoops  Embarrassed really sorry I missed that. I can see you've raised a fault and this has in turn been raised and an engineer booked for Tuesday morning - hope that gets everything sorted out for you.
Just to double check, before the engineer comes out - the line is still noisy with a single wired handset plugged into the test socket behind the master socket front plate?
St3althM4ster
Grafter

Yeah its intermitant tho, ive tried wired phone and cordless both show the same noise after so long in test socket with out filter in