cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line not working after switching from TalkTalk to PlusNet.

JTec

Phone line not working after switching from TalkTalk to PlusNet.

My Father-In-Law has recently switched Broadband providers from TalkTalk to Plusnet, and the service went live on Friday (26th Nov), & so far the Broadband has been working fine, but the phone line stopped working after the switchover. Initially there was a dial tone & he could still make outgoing calls, but could not receive any incoming calls, but now even the dial tone has disappeared, & he can't send or receive any calls at all. I have checked all the connections for him & they are all fine (I worked in IT for 20 years, so I'm pretty sure I'm qualified to make that assumption), so I think there must either be a fault with the line, or maybe with the migration from TalkTalk to PlusNet.

Can anyone at PlusNet please get this sorted ASAP.

Kind Regards,

Justin.

PlusNet Landline : 01XXXXXXXXXX

PlusNet Account : tXXXXy@XXXX.plus.com

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Phone line not working after switching from TalkTalk to PlusNet.

Hiya @JTec, I'm really sorry for the issues that your Father-in-law is having with their service.

So I can take a further look can you please send me over a PM (click on my name and then to the right, there will be a grey button to 'send private message', please include a link to this thread in the message) with the username of their account and I'll do what I can to get the service back working for them.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team