Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line dead

FIXED
DDave
Hooked

Phone line dead

Question no. 200801660
Still waiting for external line fault to be fixed no phone since Monday and very slow internet can somebody (Plusnet/Openreach) please sort urgently!!
Informed would be fixed by 16th need to be contactable in the present circumstances (retired couple)
4 REPLIES 4
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: Phone line dead

Fix

HI @DDave

Thank you for your query.

I can see that a fault has been raised and our suppliers have provided an estimated response time of 16.04.2020 23:59:59. Our suppliers are working hard on keeping everyone connected, whilst adjusting to the changes caused by COVID-19.

We will be in contact with a further update.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
DDave
Hooked

Thanks for the reply Katie fault now fixed corroded line at street cabinet.
Raya27

Hi I have same issues no phone line it’s dead done the test stil dead. Can’t get used to this system of run around been with plus net 10 year.

we have poor broadband intermittent and n9 land line. All roads to tech is shut off so frustrating when home isolating. How do we report this ...???? 

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear you're having phone line issues. I've tested the line and found an external fault, Openreach have let us know they expect it to be fixed by midnight on Monday.

I've raised a support ticket on your account regarding this which you can view here.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team